I guess this is an accountability post. Or a vent post.
For the past two days I have blown through my TDEE and haven’t cared much. I’ll start the day fine and then have a dinner that’s too large or too dense.
I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis, which I knew I had given all of the severe pain I experience. And I knew my period was coming due to the severe cramps from last week and I didn’t prepare at all. Usually I stock up on stuff I love eating like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, chicken, potatoes, avocados, and eggs because these foods help me make filling yummy foods I can have on a deficit and feel full
I have none of that in my fridge. All I have is Indian food I made, which I know has way too many calories, and bread lol
I realize it’s not a huge deal, but two 2,000 calorie days in a row when my TDEE is like 1700ish and my intake goal is 1300... I’m just mad at myself. And also in pain.
Today is the worst day for my pain so I have 0 appetite, I usually can’t manage food on days like today and just eat so my painkillers don’t ruin my organs.
Here’s to hoping I get back on the wagon soon
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ECQv6R
No comments:
Post a Comment