Feeling defeated, full on ramble

I’ll just start with the fact that I have an almost 7 month old and I am breastfeeding. But even before my secondly child I would eat healthy all through out the day. Each meal and snack was healthy but after dinner I eat shit food! And a lot of it. I seem to have already eaten by the time I even think about it. I could lose the extra weight if I just stopped eating after dinner. I know it sounds dumb but has it been this way for other people? I do eat enough calories during the day. I started tracking it to make sure and I am. I also don’t feel hungry between meals or snacks. I work out 5 times a week. It helps mentally and gives me time alone so I try my best to get something in. I guess I need advice if anyone went through this and got out of it.

submitted by /u/Raao2014
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T3ggjO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...