F/23/5’6/155lbs Been 155 for 10 years. Don’t know how to push myself to get fit without making myself miserably insecure...

Hello! Like I mentioned, I have been 155 since middle school. I have always known I was a chunk, and I didn’t particularly like it. I am watching my weight all the time, making sure it does not go above 160, and if it does I will put down the burritos, opt for salads, lose the few pounds and be back on my merry way, thinking I am still a chunk but at least I’m not fat. I think I have basically become complacent with my size, but I hate this mentality, and I just hate myself for having this mentality. I know I am capable of losing 30 pounds and being in great shape because of how easily I have kept myself away from 160s all this time, somehow I just don’t. I don’t know if it is some weird psychological self sabotage thing, but i don’t like it and I really need help going through with this positively... anyway hope this is an okay post! And I will post pictures in the comments, because if they are there maybe it will incentivize some progress!

Edit: Okay I am on mobile so I don’t know how to post pictures ...

submitted by /u/mrshashbrown
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QHXO2o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...