Hi team Euro accountability, how are you? Does anyone do yearly goals? Will you have any (or resolutions) for 2019? I have a list of 100 things I try to finish in a fixed amount of time (like 1.5-3 years), that sometimes include things like ‘go hiking x number of times in 2018’. My big goals next year will be to get a job and maybe try to get pregnant later in the year. Losing weight was something I wanted to do before that so at least I’m no longer blocked by it. Good luck with your goals today!
For anyone new who wants to join today, this is a daily post where you can track your goals, keep yourself accountable, get support and have a chat with friendly people at times that are convenient for European time zones. Check in daily, weekly, or whatever works best for you. Anyone and everyone is welcome! Tell us about yourself and your goals and join us already :) And it's all more fun when you comment on each other's posts, so let's encourage each other too!
And on to the accountability part...how's your day going? Let us know how you're getting on with your goals, if you have any questions, need to vent, have a SV or NSV to share, etc. And feel free to just have a chat about how your day went! We got this :D
I’ll start: Back from England, weighed in at 149.8 this morning, that’s a huge win for me since I went up to 153 or something during my binge week last week. I got way more exercise and was less bored on my trip so that helped. I’m feeling more motivated about stuff after my trip- being somewhere I enjoy helped a lot- so after I post this I’m going to think of some new goals. Have a good day everyone!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2USzSZA
No comments:
Post a Comment