Belly (fat)

I’m 19 years and weight 74kg. I have a belly even though I eat very little food and can’t seem to lose it. I eat between 1000-1300 calories a day. I go to the gym and I am very active. I ride my bike to everywhere and walk a lot outside (3km average a day). I eat very little candy, crisps and junk food. I drink around 2.5L water a day. As a kid I ate very unhealthy though. Between 3-5 years old I basically didn’t eat and fainted because of that. Therefore my mother just wanted me to eat so I ate the most absurd things. I ate mayonnaise with everything. Bread, rice etc you name it and there would be mayonnaise on it. This didn’t last long though, maybe 6 months. Anyway, that was sort of my situation between 6-10. So at that age I already had a big belly. Another reason of my belly might be variation. My breakfast has been 3 slices of bread with Nutella, cheese or other stuff for 10 years. Also everyone in my family has a belly. My dad, mother, sister even my uncles they all have a belly. So to put an end to this story. The last 6 years and especially the last 4 years I’ve eaten little unhealthy food. I burn way more calories than I eat. And I don’t even think my belly contains fat anymore. Does anyone have an idea why I still can’t lose my belly?

submitted by /u/IgotnoideawhatIsay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RmH1lP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...