Am I losing too slow?

I started my journey last March. I hit my all time high of 198 lbs at a height of 5 feet and 2 inches. I have a lot of difficulties losing weight including binge eating, bad shape, little motivation and determination and a few medications. This morning the scale measured 181 lbs and I'm really proud of the 17 lbs I've lost but in a time span of about 8-9 months it feels really slow. I work 32 hours a week and go to school 1 day a week and I really don't have any energy to meal prep or work out more (I work out twice a week). I count all my calories and I set my goal around 1700 kcal (but usually aim for 1400, I just set it at 1700 so I don't go over my goal easily). Is there anything I can do to make this process faster? Or is it normal to lose this slowly? I'm really insecure and thinking I'm doing stuff wrong and would love some advice.

submitted by /u/celmeow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PnYcP1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...