30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 6

Hello festive party people,

I hope your day has been fantastic. One day closer to Friday!

Ahem.

FLAIR CHAAAAAAAAANNNNNGE!!! TRIPLE DIGITS LOST Y'ALL!!!!

Weight by end of the month 285 - 280: 284.6 this morning. 287.7 trend weight.

1500 ish calories: I've got 1591 planned with Trader Joe's reduced guilt mac n cheese & hot dogs for dinner. Because sometimes the inner six year old is gonna win. 5/6

Exercise 5 days a week: I will do punches & swings when I get home. Ended up taking a rest day yesterday. 5/6

Self-care journaling: Haven't yet. 0/5 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I'm spoiled this week. I should do a face mask tonight. :)

Embrace the holiday spirit/love journals: I ordered the last big ticket items that are heading out to distant family members for Christmas. Next step is wrapping & getting a package I'm putting together out the door. I'm already really excited to put together stockings for my SO & I. I love stockings. My stockings are damn fine.

How are you all today?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pns8KZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...