30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 14

Hello hello hello folks,

It's Friday! I hope you are all crushing your goals & looking forward to another festive weekend in December.

Weight by end of the month 285 - 280: 285.2 this morning. I ate late & salty AGAIN damn it. 285.8 trend weight. Trend weight is touching month end goal, which was a low bar on purpose because December is full of feast days & sweets.

1500 ish calories: I maybe taking a maintenance day depending on how SO is feeling. 10/13

Exercise 5 days a week: I'm counting the time I spent driving golf balls while out with coworkers as exercise yesterday because the December curve is in effect. I'll get a real sweat on tonight & make sure to hit it hard this weekend too. 10/14

Self-care journaling: I like to do this on weekends. 2/5 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I got my year end bonus at work. I ordered RX bars & am going to procure symphony tickets for SO & I. 3/5 weeks.

Embrace the holiday spirit/love journals: I'm going to finish out a couple Christmas things tonight with SO & bonus money in hand.

How is everyone?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S1Nxf8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...