[26F] How much do I need to lose? Husband called me a "cow in the making"

We got married when I was 23 and him 27. He's a surgeon (fresh out of residency) and I'm a new resident; this is important because residency has been grueling and I have definitely put on weight since I started due to lack of healthy eating and exercise from the stress and unpredictable hours. We were never avid marathon runners or super in shape people but we were always healthy and had relatively good bodies.

He went on a rant in bed last night about how I've become fat and called me a "cow in the making" leading to me crying/sleeping in the guest bedroom and him leaving for work extra early this morning and now I'm just crushed. My BMI is 23 so I'm definitely getting closer to overweight but since I'm a petit 5'2, my dress size is still a 2/4. I'm so hurt and don't know how to proceed.

How much should I lose? Do I focus on toning muscle or losing fat? help, please.

PICS:

https://imgur.com/a/TP67x1c

submitted by /u/throwaway89789711234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EbAdRb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...