(18M) 220 pounds 5'7(?)

Hi guys,

I am overweight and i have been all my life and simply put i do not want to be fat anymore.

I want to start going to the gym however i am more than clueless when it comes to exercising and dieting. I also read the words calorie counting every so often however i fail to understand how it works. Really and truly i just kinda would like and definetly appreciate someone telling me how to lose weight as i just dont know how to.

A bit about my day to day life:

I work up town in london. To get to work it takes about 2200 steps going back is the same all in all in a day i always hit around 7500-8500 steps.

What do i eat in a day?

I eat literally everything in reach at home but at work i will either have some porridge or a bacon roll. Usually get a sandwich with a soft drink. My parents rarely get take away as my mum is your typical "we have food at home" mother. The meals i get at home are healthyish 99% of the time.

Please let me know if any other information is needed and i thank you all sincerely for taking the time to respond and or read this.

Many thanks,

A chubby boi

submitted by /u/whatthefuckisthisite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Gsqh8P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...