[135 pounds, 5”2 f] Is it possible to improve my waist to hip ratio through fat loss?

I have been on a caloric deficit and had lost quite a lot of weight throughout the past 8 months (probably the slimmest I’ve ever been) , my legs and arms are now pretty lean (my legs are naturally thick anyway) however most of my weight carries around my belly and midsection. Even though I am seeing progress in fat loss, I am STILL not seeing any changing regarding my whr.

My waist to hip ratio has always been really bad. I am not sure if it’s down to genetics or just the fat stored around my belly area. My waist isn’t particularly small, but then again it’s not toned either.

My goal weight is 110-115. If I participate in more cardio activities and continue my caloric deficit (overal healthy) diet... would my waist to hip ratio improve once I reach 110 pounds? Or is that simply unchangable?

submitted by /u/PastLeave
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QQqKpO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...