The dangers of dieting

I recently started trying to lose some weight, I’m not a big guy but I still had some chub were I didn’t want it. So I started dieting by cutting myself down to roughly 1700 calories per day along with the gym, nothing too major. But I found the longer I did it the more I almost became addicted to pushing myself to eat less and less as that became easier over time.

I started a new job and continued dieting until I decided to weigh myself at the end of the week and found I had lost a stone in a week which for someone who only weighs 12 stone is kind of scary. I realised I was so caught up in my new job that I’d only been eating 400 - 500 calories a day which is really not a smart idea, I’ve got myself back up to a healthy 2000 per day with frequent exercise but it’s just something to be careful with if you start a diet.

Tl:dr don’t let yourself get carried away with dieting because it’ll only end up back firing.

submitted by /u/OctaviousNI
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q5bDJ1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...