Need to lose 20 pounds in 2 months! SW:185 CW:165 GW: 145 height:5’6 age: 22

Hey y’all!! I originally lost the 40 pounds so I got down to 144 but I started eating whatever I wanted again and stopped working out... so I gained back 20 pounds in 2 months. I tried Keto but I honestly don’t think I can make a life style out if it, so I’m limiting my calories to 1200 and my goal is to burn 640 calories from a workout every day!

I bought pre workout, which helped me when I was first starting this journey. I’m out of shape for my standards but I have always been athletic and have always worked out.

I’m going to try IF! Any advice on what I should be eating or what workouts to burn the most fat? I want to start two-a-days but it’s hard for me to wake up early :/

Any motivation or advice is welcome! I wanted to post this to keep me accountable.

I graduate college this December so hopefully I can lost 15 pounds by Dec. 16th

submitted by /u/neonpeacesign
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CV2YAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...