I'm gonna commit to it from today

Just wanted to post here to look back on. Have lurked here for a little bit and decided that I'm going to give it my best shot to lose the weight. Looking at other people's flairs it seems I'm a bit younger than most people here but after wanting to get rid of some weight and to get to a normal, healthy weight for the first time in a few years (I've always been on the bigger side). I've done it where I promise to myself that I'll go for it to only forgot about it a few days later but this time I really want to commit and to hopefully be happier with myself, especially before I have my GCSE exams in just over half a year.

​

Good luck to myself :)

submitted by /u/ogg1n
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zk9pdr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...