I regret the past year. Gained all my weight back and then some. Stay healthy you guys, it’s worth it later.

2 years ago I decided that being 18 years old and being 240 pounds isn’t good for me. I made the change of my life and lost like 80 pounds in half a year. I was so proud and felt really good about my body.

This year depression kicked in. Pills and pizzas everyday. I completely threw the diet out the window and the exercising as wel, and gained all the weight back and I’m now 250 pounds. That’s really bad for me.

I’m just now getting back into diet and sports but it’s wayyy harder now. I hope I could get back to what I was. I am pretty disappointed with myself but I’ll manage to get through it again, and this time stick with it.

submitted by /u/Randuser24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RiODCO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...