So my Uncle is coming to visit us all this weekend and we are going for an Indian, but I've recently started my diet and calorie counting, but I'm just really not sure on what to do for food.
In prep I'm only going to be having a very small breakfast and light salad lunch (which is usually enough for me before dinner) but im just wondering what I should do/have?
I know its obviously ok to treat yourself now and then, but as I've only just started the past few weeks, I don't want myself to gorge myself. So what tips and tricks do you have for when you go and eat out? And do you have a go to indian meal which is going to be healthier? I'd imagine a dry curry would be as it has little sauce to it. Im also not going to eat the whole thing and split it into two and have the rest the next day
I don't know how im going to add this to myfitnesspal either as it isn't a chain restaurant... I guess i could bring my kitchen scales, but that feels a bit strange and also i dont know if im going to find accurate things on the app for what ever i get...
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E4uOMz
No comments:
Post a Comment