Did some damage over Thanksgiving...Time to get back on it

I am a fat guy who is significantly less fat now due to IF, specifically OMAD. But I have an unhealthy relationship with food, and spent the Thanksgiving holiday reverting. OMAD has helped provide me with some of the discipline and structure I need to keep this relationship in check. But when I let go of it, there is no net. Hopefully one day I will finally find out what my triggers are and begin understanding how to have some balance and respect for myself and my health rather than constantly feeding my need for instant gratification and comfort. For me, food is entertainment and self-medicine; except it is neither.

So did some damage over the holiday. Not as much as I expected, but some. Time to get back to it and feel better again. I hope everyone else continued to have success during the holiday.

submitted by /u/Hipster_McTool
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TNIXlO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...