An Ode to 100 Days

Hello! To those who are further on their journey, I hope that this doesn't seem like peanuts to you... This is the longest I've ever stuck to a diet so I'm very proud of this fact. Anyways, let's get to it!

Today is my 100th day of tracking food. HOORAY!!! Also, my 100th day of eating at a deficit. I can officially say I have made it 100 days without ever going over my TDEE, WOOHOO! This is something I never imagined could have happened.

Over the summer I wanted to be more healthy and just feel better. Slowly, I cut out soda and began to make slightly healthier options but I didn't start calorie counting and working out until I came back for my fall semester of school. I started on Sunday Aug 19th, 2018 and today is currently Monday November 26th, 2018. My starting weight is 297 and my current weight is 259 (actually probably a little higher because water weight gain due to being on my period). That's a total of 38 POUNDS!!!!!!

My goal is to hit 50lbs down by the end of 2018 so I can reevaluate for next semester and begin to push harder. I still have so much to go but getting to this point alone has been such an incredible journey that I don't think I could just go back to the way I was living. It was truly ignorant bliss. I would have had to do alone if I hadn't of had y'all.... Seriously! Sticking with this sub, following y'all's journeys on r/progresspics, and youtubers such as JordanShrinks and Obese2Beast really have kept me on track (also the occasional 600lbs life tv binge). I haven't seen too extreme physical change yet but I hope it's coming soon....

Anyways... I don't really have any tips that people haven't already said. This is just a thank you to this thread for keeping me on track! If anyone is looking for an accountability buddy, hit me up!

submitted by /u/coyotea72
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KzlUXP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...