3 week progress and bad mentality problems.

I'm a 18 year old guy who really wants to lose weight and build up some muscles like abs, according to some of have the perfect build for it but i just don't see it...

I go to the gym about 3-4 times a week and eat carb free, according to my family a carb free diet is they way to go if you want to lose fat and body weight in general. At the gym i do 30 minutes of cardio and a couple of muscle excercises, here i try to focus on abs and my upper back because my chest and shoulders don't really need work yet.

Because i am still in school i find it hard to stay true to my diet, they serve a lot of food in our cantine and even though its a lot of fat food i really like it. Though i haven't bought any since i started my journey so i'm kinda proud on that.

Anyway here is my progress in 3 weeks: https://imgur.com/a/AXWr8vn

I hoped to lose more but this is about 6kgs, for some reason i don't see much of a difference even though people around me say they do see a difference, any tips on throwing away that bad mentality?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/ReasonableDetective
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QlYNFn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...