I thought it wouldn't happen to me! I'm riding my bike almost an hour and a half commuting to and from school. But the rest of the time...I sit and read. And when I read...I snack. And holy crap y'all it sure is easy to snack your way to a zillion calories a day.
I've noticed I look a little fatter in the face and finally started logging again. Wow y'all. I'm embarassed, but at least I understand why I've been putting on weight.
So back to logging I go. And I need to figure out more healthy snacks. I'd love to hear your encouragement - I'm already in a really rigorous program and this is hard enough as it is but I am feeling shockingly sad about this. I really hoped riding my bike would make up for the extra sedentary rest of my time but not if I'm eating all the time!
Have you made it through grad school? How have you taken care of yourself? What's as satisfying as gummi bears but not as unhealthy? Oy vey. :(
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PhISaM
No comments:
Post a Comment