Work is messing up my weigh-ins

Hi, I lurk a lot but I thought this would be appropriate to post today.

So I do IF (8-4 eating) and it has worked for me pretty well, but ever since I began doing midnights at my job, my morning weigh-ins haven’t been what I would like them to be. My last meal is at 4 pm, so I expect my body to spend the rest of the day digesting and I expect having to go to the bathroom so my weight gradually decreases, but at work it just... doesn’t. I weigh in the next morning and my weight is practically the same as it was after I ate the day before. I don’t even have to use the restroom.

I do count cals and I always hit 1600-1700 a day

Work makes me bloated and I stopped eating on my breaks because I feel like I gain twice as much when I eat there. Maybe it’s because I suck in my stomach?? Maybe it’s stress? The answer is probably way easier than I think

I’m a cashier at a grocery store by the way

submitted by /u/holyfricks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yGYXw9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...