Stupid scale tricks

This came up in conversation the other day ( it was a slow day), turns out a decent number of people aren't aware they can do this.

This is a method of weighing your food so you can see your portion size. I generally use it with olive oil so I know how much is going on the pan without dirtying up a dish, but it works for anything. I think most electronic scales have this option.

Put the entire container of whatever food you're eating on the scale, then hit tare or zero.

https://imgur.com/a/a5ya5B3

Now, take your serving and then put the container back on the scale. Voila, you now have a negative weight so you can see you have 3.5oz of peas or you've used 7 grams of oil.

https://imgur.com/a/I7He03Z

Hope this helps someone, good luck to all.

submitted by /u/eehotaka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pQ0LyV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...