Hello all! So I will first share my story in the first paragraph. Second paragraph will be questions (If you want to skip ahead).
I am 32 years old. Always been built big. Always. I went to the doc for my yearly checkup 4 weeks ago. As I stepped on that scale it read "447". "HOLY CRAP!?" I thought. That's so embarrassing. Seeing that number glaring back at you. And its more than likely contributed to my terrible lifestyle. Eating fast food twice or sometimes 3 times a day. Soda. Snacks. Sugar. Carbs. You know, all the good stuff. So, right then and there I decided to make a change. After my checkup I scheduled an appointment to talk weightloss and I went home. I thought to myself "I am not waiting 2 weeks for my appointment, I am kick starting this now". I completely changed my life. Instantly. And it was insane. I went to zero carbs except the good ones (black beans, brown rice, etc). I went to drinking water, which was awful. No working out. Just no carbs and lots of water. 2 weeks later, I go for my appointment. 20LBS DOWN! What!? 20 lbs! That's insane. Doc tells me to keep it up. No excersize yet. Just diet. I have another appointment in a week. Ive had to punch 2 new holes in my belt in 4 weeks! I now only have 1 diet soda a day with lunch and drink 2 gallons of water a day. But... I feel like I have hit my plateau. I know doc is gonna tell me start working out. That's cool. No problem. I will walk and do resistance training to start.
Question time: I have low energy and low drive most mornings. I have done research on pre workouts and amino mixes. My question is, is that a good think to utilize for weightloss and resistance training. I want something that will give me my initial energy boost, but then also something to help me push through when I might normally say "I can't possibly do any more pushups". Does anyone use these? If so what kind and does it help with weightloss?
Thanks to everyone who reads. And thanks for the help in advance!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EGH4UH
No comments:
Post a Comment