For the past month and a half, I have lost 15 lbs+! I've been doing CICO sedentary but I'm about to start incorporating light exercise to build up my strength. CICO is honestly a life-changer and I've never seen a diet as a lifestyle before until I found out about it on the sub (thanks guys!). However, even though I've seen people say you can eat whatever you want as long as it's at a deficit, I really want to think about what I'm putting in my body and all the nutrients I'm receiving. I've been pretty good on all of my vitamins and whatnot, but my sodium intake has been through the roof. I suspect it's from some of the bread I've been eating (I only eat naan but apparently it's got a lot of sodium in it) so what can I do about this? Is too much sodium bad? What are foods that have low or no sodium?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rj0WQ0
No comments:
Post a Comment