I’m 5’1” and 130 lbs (59 kg), and I’m trying to get down to 100 lbs (45 kg).
First of all, I have an eating disorder history and always feel as though I cannot lose weight without restricting to 800–1000 calories. It used to be easier when I was younger. Now that I’m 29, I’m frustrated because when I count calories, I feel overwhelmed by how restricted my diet is and am more likely to binge.
I have had people tell me to lift weights so I can eat more, but that muscular look is not an aesthetic goal for me at the moment. I’m trying to figure out how to word this so it doesn’t make everyone have an aneurysm, but I want the delicate/petite body type. I don’t want muscles.
Okay, keep in mind that I have an eating disorder and a disordered mindset before you come at me.
I’d love to hear from other short women and what they did or did differently to help them lose the last 20–30 lbs. I feel like our demographic is so little (punny) on here, and I’ve looked through older threads but would like to hear some new/current ideas. How do you come to terms with the fact that you might be “restricting” your intake your whole life? And does calorie counting seem like a lifetime thing for you?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zMWFxD
No comments:
Post a Comment