These past couple months my girlfriend was back from University meaning we spent almost every night together which was amazing and I have zero regrets. However as a consequence of this I can count the times I went to the gym over the months on my hands. Coupled with the worse diet that seems to come with us being together (more eating out and more snacks) has caused me to put on a lot of weight.
In the space of 3 months I put on 19 pounds, meaning for the first time I weigh over 200lbs. I'm so unhappy and annoyed at myself, I can't believe I let this happen. The worse part is I knew it was happening but never took any action. I never weighed myself so I didnt quite know how bad it was. I was most likely in denial.
So now she's back at Uni I am going to get back to using my gym membership I pay for and my goal is to lose 20lbs so I'm fitter than I was before. Sad thing is it will take me a lot longer to lose the weight than it did to put it on. And of course not let this happen again.
Just wanted to post since I on a quick search I couldnt find much about this phenomenon.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P9TQvq
No comments:
Post a Comment