Binge eater to personal trainer!
Imagine you’ve just finished a binge of epic proportions and threw away the last piece of evidence in the trash and now you’re in bed crying wondering how you even got there.
That was my life for YEARS.
I used to binge in secret so that nobody ever knew I had a problem. I used to throw away Doritos bags and cookie packages in the garbage can all the way down the block so that nobody knew what I was up to.
And then I would cry myself to sleep.
I would pinch my rolls and love handles and curl up into a little ball and cry. And it wasn’t always about how I looked physically (although that was part of it) But I FELT like shit. Everytime I would binge a little part of myself died and the insecurities got worse.
“How the hell did I get here?” I’d ask myself.
And then into the deep downward spiral I would go....
“Nobody will ever love me”
“Nobody will ever think I’m pretty”
“I’m so fat”
“I hate myself”
“I’m so disgusting”
Does any of this sound familiar???
Do you find yourself asking the same questions?
Don’t. Because this doesn’t have to be your life anymore.You just need a little push in the right direction to get there! There is a light at the end of that tunnel, I promise.
Getting someone to hold me accountable, having a STRATEGY, having a plan that fucking worked was all I needed to get my head on straight. You can do this too!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PpF4nQ
No comments:
Post a Comment