[Meta] Can we require people to post their EXACT diet in "Why I can't lose weight?" posts

As in topic. I enjoy helping others in fixing their problems but it is near impossible to help people when they are not making it easy to help themselves.

9 out of 10 times each post are missing anything that can make us able to help person apart of giving some very general tips. We need to wast time dragging it out of people to find out anything from them that will make it possible to help them.

Post like

1 This

2 This

3 This

4 This - saying Lunch - meat and veg is not a diet is it 3kg of meat or 100g of chicken breast

5 This

6 This

7 This

8 This

And many many more, and this is only from last month. I think if someone is as lazy as to put 3 sentences post asking for help we should remove it and require them to put more effort into writing it. Person who puts so little effort doesn't look for help but for excuse by forcing them to put some more effort into asking for help we can remove people who are not ready to be helped yet and force some people who are ready to take a step back and think about what they eat and ask question that will give them the best answers from community.

submitted by /u/Grand_Strategy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AumPoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...