Hi guys and girls. I made my first post here 18 days ago. I started out couple of days before that at 260, now I'm at 246. So 14 pounds in about 20 days.
I could have lost more, but I cheated a bit over the weekend. No worries, back on it now.
I'm doing 24 hour water fasts a couple of days a week, then eating keto. No rice, no bread, no pasta. Just staying under 30 carbs a day. If I really crave carbs I just tell myself I'll hold out until a cheat meal on the weekend, but when the weekend comes I don't want it as much.
Oh, and as of the last few days I'm doing a couple of cap fulls of apple cider vinegar in a bottle of water in the morning. Gives me energy. Haven't been to the gym in quite a while, but I'm going today.
I've only went out drinking once since I started now that I think about it (wow, just realized this). Skipped the beer, had vodka sodas. Was a good night.
I have this concept called a "ceiling" weight. It's the weight that you usually are at the end of the day after you're done eating your last meal. That's when I'm my heaviest.
For the longest time my ceiling weight was in the 250s, but now it's 248. I'm really happy about this! I weigh myself every morning and afternoon. My morning weight is what I record, but I also like to see my heighest weight as it falls. I can't wait until I get into the 230s. Once you start losing weight the motivation doesn't stop coming.
This is just an accountability post. Thanks for being an awesome sub! :D
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yGk96B
No comments:
Post a Comment