I'm putting one foot forward today. It's a start.

27M/6ft/370lb

A little about me:

Lost some weight once the wrong way. Tried a few more times over the years, but other things were more important at that time.

Diagnosed and medicated for double depression with 2 different SSRIs. Anxiety of course goes with it too. Smoke cannabis daily. For the last 3 years I have put my body through hell by eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Barely ever cook. That plus the cannabis has been my coping mechanism. And I live alone. I'm so tired of feeling the way I do. I need to change.

Today I went to get a one hitter for the cannabis, rather than use my steamroller. Then I went to the grocery store, which I haven't done in months. It was very overwhelming because I wasn't sure what to get while trying to keep the bill low. I went in with the goal of zero sugar, and low carb. I got proteins, cheeses, green tea powder, Almond milk, fresh uncut veggies, almonds, heavy cream, butter, etc. I hope I made good decisions.

I'm still feeling overwhelmed and needed to get this off my chest. Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/SWAPPIN_HERPES
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ERYUUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...