I’m officially 25 pounds down!! F19 5’7

SW:302 CW:275 GW:175

I’ve struggled with my weight honestly my whole life. I was diagnosed with PCOS when i was 15. And I struggled with depression. I was 160 going into high school. Depression hit hard and i was going into 10th grade 260 pounds. I hated myself and everyone around me. I Blamed everyone else for it.. when I finally hit 305 a year after high school I sat on the floor and cried for hours about how ugly my body was. I knew I had to change. December 2017. I cut soda out of my life. I lost 5!pounds almost immediately. I was so happy. Soon after I stopped eating fast food all together. Boom another 5! I’ve been back and fourth on my weight the last few months but I’m back on track and today i weighed in at 275.3 ! I cried.. I tried on some shirts and I fit nicely into a large. I thankfully carry my weight well. I can’t wait to see how much progress I will make in the months/years coming. Thanks for all of you pushing to make me a better me.

progress pic if wanted. Left is 2016 and right is 2018

submitted by /u/waxin899
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PsYpEG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...