I'm losing motivation :-(

I am a 38 year old woman and I started gym last year June. I have lost 43kgs through gym and a complete change of diet. The training I do is high intensity but lately I have been seriously struggling with gym. It used to be fun but now it is too heavy and too much. I don't know if I am being a pathetic girl and should just suck it up. But I am so sore for days afterwards I literally struggle to turn over in bed. Every week it is a different type of training which I like because it doesn't get boring.
So leg day gym this week was -

Running to warm up - about 1km
100 x leg press - 150kg
100 x leg extensions - 150kg
100 x hamstring curls - don't remember the weight - it is on number 12
100 x squats - with a 20kg bean bag
100 x calf exercises - on number 12

When we do biceps, the typical weight is 20kg plus.

I have spoken to the trainer and I get told "you can do it, stop talking, your mind is holding you back" There are no other trainers in the town (not that I would change because this trainer has been good to me) I also get compared to the other girls, uhm, I am not them... But I don't know how to get my motivation back? Please help me! Or suggest a way I can go back to the gym I enjoy without offending the trainer.
PS ; any idea how to make my tummy shrink? Its wobbly and hangs.

submitted by /u/tish1979
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2q99YCO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...