I have a real problem

That I haven’t been able to figure out. I know I have a binge eating disorder. I mean, I believe I do. It’s never been diagnosed or anything. I’ve been doing an okay job for two weeks with tracking my calories but I binged so much just now.

I’m so full. My stomach hurts because I’m so full of bad food. I feel absolutely disgusting and hate that I do this. Why do I always do this? I can’t just eat a little bit of bad food. If I eat anything at all it just comes completely tumbling down. I ate two pizzas and two donuts and a big bag of chips and some garlic knots and I feel like fucking vomiting with how full I am. Don’t know if I want to vomit or cry or pass out. Last night I came home and was great on calories and not hungry at all but still have 600 worth of calories on fast food that I didn’t need. I hate that I do this to myself. Why can’t I stop it!?

If anyone experiences this or thinks in any way they can send me some positivity or help please dear fricking god do. I’m so disappointed in myself and it never stops. I need to find a way to control this disgusting problem.

submitted by /u/chubbsterchihuahua
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CLYqN4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...