How do you feel about being told "you don't need to lose anymore"

Personally I'm not even certain my goal of 185 is going to be my final goal, but its what I'm shooting for. Whenever I bring up wanting to lose another 30lbs though, literally everyone around me says a variant of "from where?". It should be flattering, but sometimes its just so discouraging. I know what I look like under my clothes, and sometimes I just wonder if I'm pulling off an amazing illusion because if people saw what I see then there's no way in hell they'd question where 30lbs is coming from. Maybe it's trivial, but it matters to me, because while these people are saying I don't need to work any harder (which I disagree with) I also have people on the other side accusing me of having an ED or telling me I'll just regain everything again. Now for me it's just daunting because I had already regained a large portion of my initial loss, from 345-215 and then gained back up to 293. now I'm 215 again, and I'm just terrified of this becoming a constant cycle. Does anyone have advice on how to deal with this/these feelings?

submitted by /u/Luxieto
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y85HDk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...