Hit my first major goal! CICO -20.6lbs

I finally am no longer considered obese but now overweight after almost 3 years!!!

Will be posting progress pictures tomorrow!

A little back story:

My weight has always been consistent until 2016. I am 4’11” so I already can’t gain much weight without being considered overweight. I was pretty happy with my weight of 125-130 always but in January 2016 I went to rehab for a month and lost weight (125). I came back and had gallbladder problems so si needed surgery. It got delayed twice due to complications (pretty much me having so much anxiety I have a “seizure”). So my grandma also got sick in March 2016. Got diagnosed with cancer and died in October that year. During those months we were with her and sleeping over to care for her about 5 times a week. I ate super bad. I was eating out everyday almost. I started at 125 in January and in September I had reached 189. I have yo-yoed since she died. At one point I got to 153 with a very unhealthy diet at went back up to around 165-170. I stayed there for quiet a while and on September 9, 2018 I decided to make a change. I started at 165.2 and now (10/20/2018) I am a proud 144.6!!! I never thought it possible but with CICO and getting to eat what I want I have lost my weight and am finally starting to feeling like myself again.

submitted by /u/MarissaMichelle0131
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RchtEs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...