I want to lose weight but I binge nearly every day. I have a food journal and keep track of what I'm eating. Perhaps you've heard of this discipline-building method /r/theXeffect - yeah, that doesn't work. Every single day I say, okay, today is Day 1, I will eat at a calorie deficit, and I manage to pull through until I come home late at night. I tried everything - 5 small meals a day, OMAD, 3 square meals, juicing...nothing helps, and I never pull through for more than 3 days in a row. After the third day, I end up binging. Food makes me happy, it calms me down like nothing else. I have several hobbies and interests, my studies and a job to keep me occupied, but I still eat. It's like a part of me doesn't want to change. But the other part of me does, and wants to be healthy and skinny and pretty. But I love food...I don't even eat junk food, it's just that whatever I eat, I eat till I feel physically sick. I don't eat chocolate, chips and stuff like that. And when I eat, I'm not even physically hungry! I just eat to relax, and I can't stop :(
I tried this Law of Attraction method (affirmations, telling myself "I want to be thin, healthy etc.") and even that never works for more than 12 hours.
How do I stop eating at night? I feel terrible, unhealthy and ugly.
Former food addicts: just how did you manage to stop eating so much? How do I train myself to say NO?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IU9yZw
No comments:
Post a Comment