Friends tell me.. "One bad day wont hurt!" everyday!!

I am feeling frustrated because my friends and boyfriend know how much I LOVE food.. and how hard it is for me to restrict myself. So when I am finally forcing myself to stick to something I hate when there are so many temptations. Last night I went to dinner with my boyfriend and had my meal planned ahead of time so that I would stay within my calorie allowance but the server brought out bread and my boyfriend started saying "one piece of bread wont hurt!" and yes maybe he is right that ONE piece wouldnt ruin everything, but ALL of my friends do this to me at different points in the week. When I tell them I am doing well sticking to my CICO goal they are really proud of me and verbally praise me, but when we are together they convince me that a little cheating wont hurt!!

We have plans to tailgate this weekend and one of my friends is planning a big array of snacks and I wanted to try and stick to my CICO even though I know it will be hard, but I know once I am there they will all be convincing me to "just enjoy myself". (which I would be until the next day where I will be feeling extremely guilty).

I ate less than 1200 calories a few days today and work out at least 3 times a week so I know I have wiggle room but it is just frustrating to have friends saying they support you but then try to get you to cheat on your diet!

How do y'all deal with this? :(

submitted by /u/BingeThink__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Sf6wmZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...