Does anyone self-sabotage despite meal prepping?

I am trying to find the logical reason behind why I sometimes do this to myself. I will make good meals for the week, I work out 5x a week, and everything goes well until I get to around Thursday I start getting the itch to eat something bad. I keep going back and think ok maybe I am bored with my food so try making more variety. NOPE, even with that I still have a mental battle with myself that lately I have been losing and then sit around in regret. I can't seem to get it together. I get through the first 3 days of the week fine but then like clockwork it happens. The only thing I realize I have to do is not even carry cash with me or my cards. Even then I cheated myself by using my Starbucks app to get myself something. Would like to know if anyone else has experienced this and how you try to work through it.

submitted by /u/colormegold
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ayc3y6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...