30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 12

Hello losers,

Friday, we made it! Hard to believe we're trekking through the month so quickly, isn't it? I have some scary movies to watch to catch up!

Stupid extra toothpaste last night: Fluoride is gross kids. 7/8 days.

Weight by end of the month < 300: 304.2 this morning. 307.2 trend weight. Libra's trend line has me at 299 end of month if I can keep this up.

Stay within calorie goal of 1650: Ended at 1613 yesterday. Today I'm looking at 1600 ish.

Exercise 5 days a week & really get a sweat on: It would usually be a rest day for me. We'll see what I'm feeling when I get home. 9/12 for the month.

Improve my relationship with food & my body: Nothing too exciting here today. I need to go through my closet this weekend & clean the donation bags out of my apartment.

Journal once a week, uninterrupted 60 minutes about stuff that matters (in addition to other journaling I already do): Will do on the weekend. 1/4 weeks down.

Self-care treat once a week: I'm a happy spoiled self :) I've got a few face masks to choose from over the weekend too. 2/4 weeks down.

I hope you are all enjoying your Friday! Tell us all about your goals.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P24dFb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...