I started CICO and working out a couple times a week about three months ago. I started out at 185 pounds and am now down to 159. I don’t quite know how to explain how I feel. My friends and family and even people I don’t really know but see every now and then tell me that they see a difference, but in day to day life I just don’t see it. I can see the numbers dropping, feel my clothes fitting differently, see the difference in photos. So I know I’ve changed. But then I look at myself in the mirror and I just feel like I’m the same as I was. It’s almost like some kind of imposter’s syndrome. I feel guilty, like I’m tricking myself and others into thinking I’ve lost weight when I really haven’t. So when I’m praised by people in my life I feel like I don’t deserve it. There are moments when I give myself credit and am proud of myself but they’re few and far in between. Does anyone else feel/think like this? How can I stop doing this to myself, it’s really frustrating! Obligatory progress pictures: http://imgur.com/G3SWJ0t
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xRlK8Z
No comments:
Post a Comment