You CANNOT outrun a shitty diet...

Seriously dudes and dudettes, I've tried. I've tried running 5k nonstop 4-6 times a week and hoped that drinking alcohol would not put me over the limit, thinking that surely, I've burned enough calories to enjoy it without worry. Hell, I've even tried running until I've burned 1,000 calories for the day just not nonstop (btw, it's really fucking hard to do that). Still gained weight.

I knew this already, but deep down didn't want to accept it, eating less is so much easier than stressing yourself out by running everyday. I love to run, but not if it's just so that I can eat more later.

I know the majority of people here probably already know that trying to outrun your diet is impossible and a fruitless endeavor for most people. But occasionally I will see some upvoted comments that say "outrunning a bad diet is totally possible." And you know what? Maybe it is... but only if your entire life revolves around running and you literally run 10k+ a day honestly.

That's not something I'm ready to subject myself to yet, so until then, I'll just stay under 1500 calories a day.

sips beer

starting tomorrow.

submitted by /u/OfficiallyRelevant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wX9tzi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...