Grandmas, am I right?
They tell you you’re fat, and then they try to serve you more food than you asked for
Mine was really the only person who wasn’t a stranger that kept telling me I was too fat. She once even snatched food out of my hands. 😂 (I put that emoji to mask the trauma.) Y’all can see my flair; I’ve still got a long way to go.
But today, she greeted me with a hug, patted my belly, and said: “You know, yesterday there was a guy on TV about your size. He looked so good, and it reminded me about how you look perfect now. You’re not losing any more, right?”
I said, yeah, about 60lbs more at least. She gasped and insisted that I was good already.
As someone who has been big practically his whole life, I never imagined anyone (especially my grandma of all people) telling me I shouldn’t lose any more weight. But in a weird way, it made me feel closer to the people of this sub and most people who are losing weight. It’s kinda funny that we all share similar experiences on this journey.
Watch out 60lbs: I’m comin’ for ya.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q8tRVw
No comments:
Post a Comment