Well guys, I did it. I went from obese to a healthy weight! (Pics incl)

On a crisp, fall evening in 1994, I was born and...

Just kidding, I'm not going to give a huge backstory to why I gained a bunch of weight to begin with (read: got hurt in the military, got depressed, got medically retired, got tired of being fat)

Anyways, it took about 10 months to lose roughly 60 pounds and I couldn't be happier!

Here are the pics (they're in my underwear so be forewarned): https://i.imgur.com/PhcoTak.jpg

And here is what my MFP chart looked like: https://i.imgur.com/3WKkDKH.jpg

There are a couple spots of weight gain and plateaus, but I couldn't imagine where I'd be if that first tick upwards stopped me and I just let it keep going up. I had my cheat days (and cheat weekends) but I'm still human and I still love nachos and tequila god damnit!

And I didn't even exercise! I just ate 1200-1500 calories a day and played COD WW2 and Destiny 2 like a loser and the weight still melted off.

Anyways, just wanted to show somebody because I'm pretty happy with where I'm at now, even though I still got a few more pounds to shed before I start trying to gain some muscle!

I love y'all, good luck with your journeys!

submitted by /u/coconut_and_metal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MYUMpG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...