Unexpected advantage of eating appropriate portion sizes for my lazy ass

So one of the things I most hate in this world is washing the dishes. Especially if there's a big backlog. Because of a huge list of reasons:

  • it takes a long ass time and I feel like I'm wasting my time
  • it takes even longer for me because I need to make sure that the dishes are very thoroughly clean ( I think I'm a bit germophobe about that)
  • it's disgusting when it's been a long time
  • it makes me feel depressed
  • etc

I've always tried to do the dishes after eating but for some unknown reason it never stuck (the reason is actually that I'm very lazy). BUT ever since I started counting calories and thus eating less, my god it's been so so much easier.

I think the main reason is that after I'm done eating I no longer feel so full like I'm about to burst (yeah my idea of a normal portion was definitely wrong) so it's much much easier to just go do it since I feel comfortable.

And now I feel so much better going to the kitchen with the sink always free of dirty dishes which is definitely good for keeping me motivated to eat properly. In the past if there were no clean dishes I would sometimes choose to just eat something quick and dirty so I wouldn't have to deal with the dishes (like eating a bag of doritos instead of lunch... yeah, not my best moment).

Just wanted to share this.

submitted by /u/luffywulf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ColfIo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...