So i just started logging my calorie intake last week and everything is going great. I'm actually seeing how much i actually put in my body. By the way my calorie limit is about 2000 calories, i'm a big guy. While at work i thought it would be interesting to calculate the amount of total calories in one of my favorite meals. At this chicken strip restaurant i would always get their 4 piece meal, that came with toast, fries, coleslaw, drink and their signature sauce. I would always remove the coleslaw and get extra fries and get extra sauce. Also i would always get their sweet tea and normally drink 2 servings. All together the total amount of calories for this meal came out to be 2,060 calories! That's insane! That's already passed my calorie limit. And i remind you this only for lunch, i would have already had breakfast, snacks and a dinner later that day. I was so shaken that this is what i would normally eat on a daily basis. I even convinced myself it wasn't that bad because it was chicken, oh how i was wrong. Thankfully i'm logging everything in now and making sure i stay below my calorie limit.
Did you have a realization like this? Did you find out how much calories you would normally eat before you started tracking?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OdavkF
No comments:
Post a Comment