Hey Lose It.
I am a female, 21 years old, 5’4, and I started out at 155 pounds in July. Today, I weigh 133 pounds so I’ve lost over 20 pounds total.
My method has been CICO combined with intermittent fasting. I usually eat between 1200-1400 calories per day (started out at 1500).
Looking at the scale, I’m amazed! However, looking at my body, it’s the exact same. I’m not just trusting my eyes here - I’ve been taking progress pictures and measurements and nothing has changed. My clothes still all fit the same and my picture from day 1 even looks a tad slimmer than my picture from today (I asked two people which they thought was the starting picture, both chose today’s).
So what’s going on? I’m getting worried now that maybe I’m losing muscle instead of fat or something bad.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OIL5Zc
No comments:
Post a Comment