Learning to accept yourself as you lose weight

I just spent about an hour posting a video of my current body on a new ig I made. I did so as a diary of sorts. I'm very overweight compared to when I was an athlete a few years ago and if I'm honest, I'm ashamed of it. its been extremely difficult to jump back on the diet wagon. I feel like I'm living a double life and it's so hard accepting the "fat" you while dieting. I figure this is a type of exposure therapy since no one knows me on that account and it'll help me realize that I'm being too hard on myself. I have messages on tinder and ive been too afraid to even set up a date for fear of rejection even though I'm a handsome albeit big dude lol. I feel like the mental weight of being uncomfortable is way worse than just being overweight.

how do you guys handle it? i don't hate myself at all just very critical and self conscious.

submitted by /u/MightyDread7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QfVonN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...