I've only eaten canned tuna, broccoli, watercress, spinach, avocados, beans, milk, and occasionally a banana for the past ~2 weeks. Is this healthy?

I've lost 10 pounds through doing this but I don't really know if it's nutritious enough (visa vis calories.) This has been what I'm eating every day:
3 cans of bumblebee tuna (450 cals)
1 can of Progresso black beans (350 cals)
1 cup of raw watercress (<5 cals)
1 cup of raw spinach (7 cals)
1.5 avocado (330 cals)
a shit ton of cooked broccoli (~90-135 cals)
2 cups of fairlife filtered skim milk (160 cals)
1/3 of a banana [i eat one approx. every 3 days] (~35 cals)
So, this tallies up to about 1450 calories a day. I also run 20 mins a day at 6.5mph and I weigh 150lbs. It's also a lot of protein and an okay amount of fat and carbs. Do you guys think this is healthy? If I continue eating like this, are there any health problems that might happen as a result? It's also worth mentioning that I've gone through 2/3 of a 9oz bottle of sriracha throughout these two weeks, so I definitely like my hot sauce.

submitted by /u/VamosRayo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NP4Amk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...