I’m stuck to my shitty childhood eating habits, and my body’s paying the consequences.

I’m not too bad but I’ve gained at least 30 pounds in the past couple years and it fuckin sucks. I was so fit in high school but that’s just because I played football. Once I hit college my health went down the toilet. I’m getting rolls where I haven’t had them before. People are starting to treat me differently. I honestly feel terrible for my girlfriend too. She started dating me when I was fit and since then I’ve lost a lot of my attractiveness. It’s taken it’s toll on our sex life as well. So that sucks. Is there anyone out there who’s been in my shoes and found a way out of this lifestyle? I’d really appreciate the advice.

submitted by /u/fortheracistpig
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ndxr2S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...