I'm cutting then bulking. At what point do you buy new clothes?

Context: 26 / 5'11" / Male - I started the year after an indulgent holiday season at 195. Over 8 months of indulging less, got back down to my normal average of 185. Started carefully monitoring my nutrition (CICO) and crossfit 6 times a week August 1. At 163 today and personally amazed by my progress! Had an original goal of reaching 160 but going to reassess that (maybe 155?) as I can still see and feel a lot of excess body fat on me today. And then I want to gradually amass more lean muscle.

But the question for all you inspirational success stories out there: At what point do you buy new clothes? Especially if you are planning on both cutting and bulking?

All my pants are getting to the point of being uncomfortably loose. A belt helps but the bunching of the fabric is beginning to look silly. I'm close enough to my original target weight that I can buy something now and have it last for a good while, but I'm also unsure what parts of your body are impacted (and how) when you put on muscle. Understand every person's experience is different, but want to hear any thoughts you guys might have your experiences! Thank you!

submitted by /u/bare_with_me
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NTmN1u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...